SHATTA WALE -MEGYA AGBAGBA(I TRY). MS BY DA MAKER..PROD.BY WILLISBEATZ - SEEBGH.COM
TRACKS

SHATTA WALE -MEGYA AGBAGBA(I TRY). MS BY DA MAKER..PROD.BY WILLISBEATZ



Okay so Charles Nii Armah Mensah, Shatta Wale drop this song title called Megya Agbagba(I Try).  If you know dey like me then why you dey watch me every time, you be watch man lol. One of the greatest Artist in Ghana now and Africa just keeping surprising his fans and the whole public.  I heard some time ago that the King's mother is a Ewe but because I don't know how true that is, I refuse to believe. Kno I guess I have a little reason to believe in a way

Listen to the song below and don't forget to download share 



LYRICS

INTRO
Okay
Me dzi ha
Shatta Wale
Ehh
God bless

BRIDGE 2X
Hmm akpe na Mawu b3 eko ha dã'ashi nam o( da'ashi nam o)
Nyorvine m3 ga tsidzi Mawu wo gè na wo(wo ge na wo)

CHORUS 4x
M3 gya gba
O agbagba
Somebody help me dance agbadza

VERSE 1
See me i live for Kpando
The food adey chop all be corndough
Borborbor i know,no be azonto
My United States be Togo
See i enter Aflao
Keta,Akatsi,Abor adey run Ho
Dont go Fodome with your Yoyo
Torgbui Shikpi Shatta Wale m3 va do eh eh eh
Nn3 ko ne ma kpa mo ko fai
Don't lie my people me i try
But i'm a Lion on de rise
So stop dey dirty yourself like some swine
From Kejebi,Koklotsukope,Anfoega,Dzodzekope
Ehh,see how my people dey call me Hero go check Sogakope

CHORUS 4x
M3 gya gba
O agbagba
Somebody help me dance agbadza

VERSE 2
You for be proud seh you ever meet Shatta Wale for your life,Be grateful.
Ask Tobacco de things weh we do
De things no be playful
Charley me adey expand
I swear you no go understand
If you no dey like me why you dey watch me everyday why you be watchman?ehh

CHORUS 4x
M3 gya gba
O agbagba
Somebody help me dance agbadza

(REPEAT VERSE 1 & CHORUS)
Hmm

LYRICS BY:BENISAH SAVIOUR(SM BABY)
SHATTA MOVEMENT 4LYF


LYRICS BY:BENISAH SAVIOUR(SM BABY)




SHATTA WALE -I TRY.. MS BY DA MAKER..PROD.BY WILLISBEATZ[Downoad]

About Prince Abodakpi

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Seebgh. Powered by Blogger.